Creating an Action
Actions can be created one of two ways.
Connecting two stages
If your action is intended to transition a task from one stage to another, you can connect the two stages visually in the Flow Builder:
- Click down on the connection icon from the stage you want to transition from.
- Release your mouse cursor over the stage you want to transition to.
Creating an action manually
Alternatively, you can add a new action by clicking the “New Action” button at the top of the Flow Builder.
When creating a new action you can specify
- a unique name for the action in your workflow.
- an optional color, which will be used as the button background color for your action.
- a series of steps to perform when the action is taken.
- (optional) where to navigate after the action is performed.