Actions can be configured to perform steps on your behalf such as assigning a task, sending an email, or calling an API. To configure an action's steps, first click the action you'd like to configure. The left sidebar will display the action's properties such as its name and color, as well as which steps it should perform. To add a new step, you can click the "New step" link in the left sidebar:
Flowdash comes with several steps out of the box to help you orchestrate your team's processes. These steps include:
- Move to stage - move the task from one stage to another.
- Assign to - assign the task to a specific member of the team (helpful for handoffs, escalations, and manager approvals)
- Update data - update any of the task's fields with specific values.
- Slack message - send a formatted Slack message to a specified channel.
- Email notification - send an email to any number of recipients where the subject line and body can include information from the current task.
- API Call - call an API and include the current task's data in the request payload. More details in our API Reference for Actions
Updated 5 months ago